Bernard Hughes offers a special prize draw for pre-orders of the new album, Not Now, Bernard
With the February 7th release of Not Now, Bernard and other stories coming fast upon us, we are pleased to announce a brilliant set of prizes which you can win simply by pre-ordering the album.
All you have to do is:
- Order the album here: https://orchid-music.lnk.to/notnowbernard
- forward your pre-order email or a proof of purchase screenshot to email@example.com
- Wait for the result!
The winners will be drawn at random on February 6th and prizes include:
- Four copies of the book Not Now, Bernard, signed by author David McKee and Alexander Armstrong
- An original piece of artwork from The Knight Who Took All Day, as well as three copies of the book, all signed by the author James Mayhew
- Signed copies of Bernard Hughes’s recent album, I am the Song, featuring the BBC Singers